Monday, August 6, 2012

India, Here We Come!

  

I am super excited to tell you that our next destination is India. We have made our construction paper flag and I have some fun stuff planned for the month, I hope you'll follow along and see what we're up to! 

If you remember, not long ago, I posted about how hard it is to get my littles to cooperate for a photo (see it here). Generally, I have a great shot of one of them, but the other is blurry, or eyes closed, or refusing to smile. You get the idea. Well, today was no exception. For some reason the flag photos are the hardest for them. I'm not sure if it's because we only have one flag and they don't really know how they can both be a part of the picture, or maybe because I am only asking for one and the pressure gets more intense. Whatever the reason, there are always a kazillion "not good" pictures for the one that I post. Today while trying to get the perfect one, Aiden had a "surprise" sneeze and it made both of my littles giggle uncontrollably. Here is one of the giggle shots, there is nothing better than the sound of little laughter. 

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE India! Can't wait to see and hear what you learn and experience (and EAT!)!

    ReplyDelete

Most Visited